Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hey, ya'll!!! You'll seriously have to bare with me. I'm kinda new at this stuff..... Well, I built this blog to post FIRST stuff on here, and more about the books I like. Let's take the first book on my shelf, shall we?
Artemis Fowl. The greatest teenage mind ever. He's got a girl's name, but he thinks better than a genuis. His giant Eurasion body guard, Butler (first name unnone), is almost a terror to those around him. No one gets in the way of these two. When Arty has a plan, it usually happens and goes through smoothly. At the end, Eion Colfer always makes a big twist in Artemis' plan that no one sees coming. The twelve-year-old comes up with these far fetched plots you won't believe -including fiarytales. When the Irish kid decides to abduct an elf, that's when things get sticky. But I'll let you read that for yourself. *winks*

5 comments:

M. C. Pearson said...

Hiya! I've your link up on both FIRST and Teen FIRST now. :-)

SaphiraDragonHeart13 said...

ooh!!! i got a comment. thanks, Mrs. Pearson!!

Magma said...

heya! I just wanted to let you know that your on my link list....when you make your link list could you add me? http://sparksoflava.blogspot.com/

thankies!

SaphiraDragonHeart13 said...

Sure, Magma!!! It's so great to see you again!!! Tell all the forum people hi for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaphiraDragonHeart13 said...

I'm just going to add my own comment, because I'm rather lonely and without a life.
HI ME!!!!!